This is the website of Affinity Health Plan
("Affinity Health Plan"). We understand that our customers, providers, and website visitors are concerned about the privacy of information. We have established policies and procedures concerning the collection, use and security of your information that will help protect your privacy. Our Information Privacy Policies are designed to help us serve our customers and providers while maintaining strict privacy and security standards. Affinity Health Plan
is committed to protect member privacy and will continue to be proactive in our efforts to keep their information private.
The information members and providers have with us is kept secure and confidential through multiple security features and procedures.
- Any confidential information requested from our website can only be accessed with a personal password. It is the member’s or provider’s responsibility to keep this password confidential.
- Passwords are initially assigned to each user and may be changed by that user via the website.
- If you do not know your password, please contact Affinity Health Plan to be assigned a new password.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone. Our employees and associates will never ask you for your password.
- Never write your password on something others may see.
- Contact us immediately to change your password if you suspect someone has discovered it.
- Any information submitted through our website, as well as the information we send back to you while you are visiting our website, is protected while passing through the Internet using strong encryption ("scrambling" to make it incomprehensible) when necessary. Our software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet communications through our website stay private and protected. You can verify that you are accessing a secure web page by examining the URL statement in your web browser. If you are accessing a secure web page then the URL begins with https:// instead of http://.
- Member’s personal information is not permanently stored on our Web server. The information only resides on our Web server while you are viewing the information.
- Affinity Health Plan has policies and procedures in place to limit access to member information to only those who have a need to view it.
When you visit the Affinity Health Plan
website members and providers may be asked to enter personal information so that we can access member records and service the request. Such personal information provided to us via our websites, will not be sold, licensed or transmitted outside of Affinity Health Plan
There are locations within our websites where member and providers will have the opportunity to communicate with us via E-mail. Messages traveling through the Internet using E-mail processes are subject to viewing, alteration, and copying by potentially anyone on the Internet. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. Such confidential correspondence should be communicated through either the postal service or by using the telephone to speak directly to our employees. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the Internet using the E-mail process.
If you choose to communicate a confidential issue with us via E-mail we may also respond via E-mail. We will not use your E-mail address for any purpose other than to communicate vital information to you.
If you do not agree with the above policies, you have the right to exit or disconnect from the Affinity Health Plan website at any time. If you choose to remain connected to our website you implicitly consent to the above policies.
Affinity Health Plan
welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy and Security. If you believe that Affinity Health Plan
has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by telephone, E-mail, or postal mail.